Hello.Do Follow Me? Back To Dashboard? Nice To Meet You.Visit Here Again =3
Love Is Simple

Wednesday 9 January 2013

It's done after crying !

      
Assalamualaikum guys ! At this entry I want to story guys about my journey to choose a topic for term paper .   
  
     Firstly , I was in group with Farahani . When the task had given to us , we had decide to find two o three main title . After I done do many research , I have choose Paying cash vs Debit card : Which is better ? I doesn't know about it more but I just choose this topic because I dont know what the topic that must I choose . I just find the materials for this topic and present in front of class .

     After presentation , Miss Zue was accepted our topic . But at the next class my partner and I was changed the topic because we think that the topic was so hard to find the point and materials . We choose topic about advantages and disadvantages about blogging . But Miss Zue was doesn't accepted our topic . She said that our topic was so common . I feel so stressed . Everyday I feel want to cried . I dont know what the topic that I must choose . Also I doesn't had many time to discuss about this with my partner , Farahani because this semester my timetable was so fulled .

     However , my partner and I try to do the best in searching a new topic . Lastly , we had choose the topic about bringing hand phone to secondary school : Is it agree or disagree ? Alhamdulillah , Miss Zue was accepted our topic eventhough we must changed our title . So , our title now is Authorization of bringing hand phone to secondary school students : Is it really beneficial or a nuisance ? The type of essay is argumentative . Alhamdulillah thanks to God :'D

This is our topic for our assignment :

BROAD TOPIC :

BRING HAND PHONE TO SCHOOL

NARROWED TOPIC :

SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO BRING HAND PHONE TO SCHOOL

FOCUSSED TOPIC :

AUTHORIZATION OF BRINGING HAND PHONE TO SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS : IS IT REALLY BENEFICIAL OR A NUISANCE ?

This is our table of material for assignment :

Type of material and name
Website
Title of article

Author (s)
-
Publisher
-
Year of publication
5 March 2005
ISBN
-
Website address (online sources)
Date of retrieval (online sources)
5 January 2013
Volume number, issue number and page (s)
-

5 comments:

  1. yeah!! my topic had been approved by Miss Zu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me and your group going through a lot of problem just to find the topic..I hope that we can create the best essay ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your topic is very interesting..!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zubaidah . Your topic is interesting and I think my sister can read your term paper when you has finish to write .

    ReplyDelete

 
This Template Was Made & Design With Love By Nabila Medan. All Right Reserved To Me.