Hello.Do Follow Me? Back To Dashboard? Nice To Meet You.Visit Here Again =3
Love Is Simple

Friday 22 March 2013

What I have learnt in BEL311

Assalamualaikum :)

     How are you today? Actually, I want to share with you all about what I have learnt in class BEL311. 

     Seriously, at this semester I am very very very busy! I have a lot of assignment that I need to submit before the final examination. HUH! But what make me happy is, at this semester is the last semester that I need to learn BEL. Yeahhhh! I'm feel so happy! hak3 :P

     Ok continue about what I have learnt in BEL311. With teaching in BEL311, I have learnt many things that I don't know before. Miss Zue is a good lecturer that are teach me about BEL311. Besides teach me about BEL311, she also teach me about others like we need to be more punctuality, respect our lecturer and friends, be more undertake when do the job and many things. 

     Sometime, I feel that why I must studied this subject. Even though I have learnt it since part one but I do not take incentive to improve myself. I am always forgot what I have learn before. I just learn and did not apply it in my life. However, I remember the word that come from Miss Zue 'IF YOU NOT HELP YOURSELF, NOBODY WILL HELP YOU'. Remember ok guys! 

     So, I think I still need to learn English after this because I think English is very important nowadays. I don't like to learn English because I hate writing. I don't know why! Writing is totally make me migraine. It's not easy to write okay. I'm better choose calculating rather than writing essay in English.

     I have gain a lot of knowledge from BEL311. More specific and more detail about BEL311. Its more tough than BEL260. I think most of it is about writing. However, even though I don't like English, but now I know how to make a better references, introduction, in-text citation and so on. Alhamdulillah! 

     THANK YOU TO MISS ZUE BECAUSE TEACH US ABOUT BEL311. FOR MISS ZUE, WE ARE REALLY SORRY IF WE ARE MAKE YOU FEEL DISSAPOINTED DURING THE CLASS. I LOVE YOU MISS ZUE! :')

2 comments:

  1. I also feel sad..never cross in my mind that Miss Zu will make a big Surprise for last class..such a good Lecturer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahh ... that night was a precious moment to us. I did not expect that Miss Zu will give us a great dinner. Syukur alhamdulillah

    ReplyDelete

 
This Template Was Made & Design With Love By Nabila Medan. All Right Reserved To Me.