Hello.Do Follow Me? Back To Dashboard? Nice To Meet You.Visit Here Again =3
Love Is Simple

Wednesday 20 February 2013

See the block pattern

Assalamualaikum :)

     Today our class was started at CLL . Today as what Miss Zue said in yesterday she wants to check our blog . However , Alhamdulillah she didn't check our blog . Hehehe :P Eventhough I had done my updating in my blog but I still scared to give Miss Zue check my blog . I know I had glaring grammatical errors . Insyaallah with updating in this I can repair my grammar and try to find a new words .

     OK today Miss Zue had teach us about Cause & Effect Essays . We learn about the block pattern of organisation . There are many different block patterns but we only take 5 pattern .


BLOCK PATTERN 1 
 

Causes 1  

Causes 2 

Causes 3
 

Transition Paragraph, concluding the section on causes
 

Effects 1 

Effects 2 

Effects 3


BLOCK PATTERN 2
 

Causes with topic sentences
 

Transition paragraph concluding the section on causes
 

Effects 1  

Effects 2  

Effects 3


BLOCK PATTERN 3
 

Effects with topic sentences
 

Transition paragraph concluding the section on effects
 

Cause 1  

Cause 2  

Cause 3 


BLOCK PATTERN 4
 

Causes 1 

Causes 2 

Causes 3

 
BLOCK PATTERN 5
 

Effects 1  

Effects 2 

Effects 3


      Miss Zue had explained one by one to us . Now I understand about the pattern . I more prefer to choose pattern No.4 and 5 because it quite easy . 

     After that , Miss Zue had divided us to a 5 group same as the block pattern . My group members were Ani , Ana , Tira , Ita , Nadia and Nadiah Salihin . Then , she give us the pattern and I got pattern No.4 . She plays a video and we have try to guess what are the causes and effect that we can get in the video . The video to be our title for essay was very awesome but it hard for us do finished it on time because it has been a long time for us not writing an essay in class . My group essay was about 'hallucination' . 

     After we done the essay we have to give it to miss zu to check it . Before the class ended Miss Zue remind us to do quizzes , the first draft and updating our blog on weekend .That's all for today . Thank you :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This Template Was Made & Design With Love By Nabila Medan. All Right Reserved To Me.