Hello.Do Follow Me? Back To Dashboard? Nice To Meet You.Visit Here Again =3
Love Is Simple

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Outlining was Accepted

     Assalamualaikum ! Today our class was started at 4 o'clock at Lab . Miss Zue ask us for those had done the outline had to checked others group outline . My outline had done . So , Farahani and I had checked Sara and Syafiqah's outline . 

     We doesn't know how to commented . I ask to Sara to teach me how to commented . Sara and Syafiqah were teach me how to commented . They said we must comment especially format . Thank you both of you ! :)  

     Eventhough they were teaching us , they also had mistake on their outline but not too much . So , I had helped them to repair their outline and Farahani had checked their outline on rephrase .  

     After done , I take my outline that had done commented by Sara and Syafiqah . Our outline also had many mistake . Especially format ! We reject our outline and then we repair , edit and print a new one . That's all for today . Thank you :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
This Template Was Made & Design With Love By Nabila Medan. All Right Reserved To Me.